AD3I wants you!
Thank you for your interest in AD3I. We know that there are a lot of choices and we are happy that you consider us among them. Our relationship with you is important to us. We are always looking for highly motivated, intelligent, creative, team-oriented people to join our firm. No matter where you are in your career, we can provide the kind of challenging opportunities that can only come from a growing firm like AD3i.
Mail your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple openings available for following position in South Plainfield, New Jersey, and unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.:
Document technical specifications. Design, develop, and maintain technical specification. Test computer system operations to ensure proper functioning. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Research and prototype new technologies and provide recommendations for application enhancements.
Travel and relocation possible to unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.
Please mail resume, salary history and position applied for to:
AD3i Systems, Inc.
Attn: HR Manager
51 Cragwood Rd,
Suite 309, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
- J2EE and .NET developers
- EXTJS, Java script experts
We are building cutting edge software for various verticals. One of our software principles is that we build the best product with a great architecture. Our objective is to create a beautiful user interface and enhance the human experience using the latest technologies and trends in Web 2.0. We are in early stages of development and this is an opportunity for a talented creative individual to be instrumental in getting the product up and running, and using their creativity to build something special. Our ideal candidate has great analytical skills, good communication skills and ability to work on both .NET and J2EE technologies. We are looking for people who will be in alignment with our core values: passion, dedication, and innovation, professional, positive and resourceful.
- Responsible for developing the applications in J2EE or .NET
- Need little or no direction
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to pickup any technology
- Ability to motivate and guide themselves individually
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work long hours
- Knowledge of J2EE and .NET
- Good communication skills
- Good management skills
- Good knowledge in Eclipse & Visual Studio
- Understanding of ASP and JSP and knows either of them decently
- Good knowledge on SQL and ability to work with a database
- Understanding of J2EE or .NET patterns
We are a startup and we have done this before so there is no limit. AD3i is an equal opportunity employer.